The Croatian Cultural Centre is now hiring.
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, removing rubbish, set up halls for banquets and shows. Duties may include notifying management of need for repairs and cleaning snow or debris from sidewalk and parking lot.
- Monitoring building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Service, clean and supply restrooms. Gather and empty trash.
- Ensuring Food Safety policies are followed when cleaning kitchen/bar area.
- Set up tables and chairs according to booking requirements.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, polish or vacuuming.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Read/Speak fluent English
- Physical ability to lift/move required equipment
- Croatian language is an asset
- Basic IT knowledge is an asset
- $13 - $15/per hour
Catering & Bartending